Is It True - The Eagles Türkçe Çeviri

Is It True
Doğru Mu?


How come you love him when he takes you for a fool
O (erkek) seni bir aptal yerine koyarken nasıl oluyor da sevebiliyorsun onu?
He's only lookin' for a good time
O zamanını güzel geçirmeye bakıyor sadece.
How can he love you when he treats you mean and cruel
Sana adice ve acımısızca davranırken nasıl oluyor da sevebiliyor seni?
He's not the best thing that you could find
Bulabileceğinin en iyisi o değil.
Is it true?
Doğru mu?
I can't believe it
İnanamıyorum buna.
Is it true?
Doğru mu?
I just can't see it
Anlamıyorum sadece
Is it true?
Doğru mu?
Is that you?
Bu sen misin?

When we were young, we didn't really have a care
Biz gençken gerçekten pek önemsemedik.
You were hung up, I had a good line
Sen yanıp tutuşuyordun , benim iyi bir çizgim vardı
I never knew it then but, man, I was in love
Hiç bilmiyordum, adam, hem ben aşıktım.
How could I know it was the right time?
Doğru zaman olduğunu nereden bilebilirdim?
Is it true?
Doğru mu?
You've lost that feelin'?
O hissi kaybettin mi?
Is is true?
You might be leavin'?
Bırakmalıydın değil mi?
Is it true?
Doğru mu?
Don't wanna find out
Öğrenmek istemez misin?

Yes, I was so wrong
Evet çok hatalıydım,
For leading you on
Seni yönlendirmekte.
There wasn't much I could do
Yapabileceğim pek fazla bir şey yoktu.

I was a wild one, but I can change some
Ben vahşi biriydim ,ama biraz değişebilirim
If that's important to you
Eğer önemsiyorsan
Is it true- you've lost that feelin'?
Doğru mu - o hissi kaybettiğin?
Is it true- you might be leavin'?
Doğru mu -bırakmalıydın değil mi?
Is it true?
Doğru mu?
Is it true?
Doğru mu?
She's really leavin'
O (kız) gerçekten bırakıp gidiyor.
She's really leavin'
O (kız) gerçekten bırakıp gidiyor.



counter Kez Görüntülendi.(Views)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Çok Görüldüler..! Son 7 Gün